Outline of Facilities
The pool overlooks Mount Minakami, Zou, and Iizuna, giving you spectacular views in the distance.
Everyone from children to adults can enjoy various kinds of activities. For example, there is a grand water slide, water toys, an amusement complex etc.
- Water slide with a spiral stream (63.40 meters long), spiral water tube (44.17 meters long) 25 meter pool (1.1 – 1.3 meters deep)
- Round pool (children’s pool: 6.0 meters long, 0.5 meters deep)
- Amusement complex (toys to play with that use water)
- Aquarium (with splashing pond)
- Fountains (mist, jumping, sprinkler, monument, octopus, bonito, dolphin, whale, spray)
Aogaki Park Public Pool Open from: Second Sunday in June until Second Sunday in September. Hours: 9:30am – 4:30pm. Address: 3872-1 Matsushiromachi Nishijo, Nagano, Nagano Prefecture 381-1232, Japan Tel: 026-278-1578