It was opened about 900 years ago in the age of Hachiman Taro Yoshiie’s conquest for Osyu. The beginning of this spring is the clear water of here healed injured horses, so people set the flag as a token of their gratitude. The water contains radium most abundant in Tohoku Region, and it is said Bobata is best place to cure bruise.
- Municipality: Ishikawa Town
- Parking: Yes
- Character of Spa: Hot spring (Public bath for guest), Open bath, Sauna bath
- Kind of hot spring: Radiative
- Effects: Bruise, Whiplash injury, Stiff neck.
- Number of hotels: Total Rooms 149 Rooms / Accommodations for 820 people (The type of One room two guests standard charge per person)
- Location: Toida 75-1, Bobata, Ishikawa Town, Ishikawa District (Ishikawa-gun), Fukushima-ken (Fukushima Prefecture) 963-7831 Japan [Latitude: 37.176178, Longitude: 140.46661]
- Access: 15 minutes by bus from JR Suigun Line Iwaki-Ishikawa Station to Motoyu bus stop. 40 minute drive from Tohoku Expressway Sukagawa IC. Drive after exiting Fukushima-kuko I.C. on Abukuma-kogen Doro Expwy
- Reference: Yahataya Ryokan Hotel, TEL.0247-26-3131, FAX.0247-26-1220, Website: http://www.yahataya.co.jp/stay/hot-spring/index.html
Ishikawa Town Industrial Tourism Section, TEL (0247)26-2111, FAX (0247)26-0360, Email: koh…@town.ishikawa.fukushima.jp , Website: http://www.town.ishikawa.fukushima.jp/
Industry Promotion Sec., Ishikawa Town Office: Tel: +81(247)26-9113
Bobata Lakeside Cente In Ishikawa Town
Located on the shores of Lake Bobata to the natural forest, “Bobata Lakeside Center” is a sports and recreation facility that provides a fully equipped gymnasium, pool and other sports facilities, ice skating, all-weather tennis court.
Facilities of Bobata Lakeside Center:
- Chalet style bungalows and boardwalk, as well as car camping site
- Enjoy fishing throughout the year on Bobata Lake
- All-weather tennis court
- Indoor pool, gym (25 m × 6 courses)
- Ground (Badminton, Table Tennis, Basketball)
- Bungalow (baseball and soccer)
- Ice skating (April to November) airfield
- Amusement park
- Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts such as RC cars and RC airfield course facility that can happily spend a day with family and friends.
If you visit during Late Apr. to Early May, dont miss Green Fair at Bobata Lakeside Cente In Ishikawa Town. An exhibition as well as sales of garden plants and garden rocks by nurserymen and gardeners. Also a taste treats fair.
Bobata Lakeside Center Camping Ground
This campsite is blessed with scenic nature represented by Lake Bobata.
- Municipality: Ishikawa Town
- Parking: 300 cars (¥510, 50 cars for HD)
- Contents of the facilities: Bungalow, Rental cooking utensils, Rental blanket, Water supply, Toilet, Athletic field, Seminar house, Management Office, Auto-camping site
- Number of accommodation: 50 people capacity.
- Admission fee: Bungalow one night stay ¥3,090, rest ¥1,030. Auto-camping site ¥1,540 for a block. [Prices might have changed, pl. call for current price]
- Location: Umekiiri 71-8, Bobata, Ishikawa Town (Ishikawa-machi), Ishikawa District (Ishikawa-gun), Fukushima-ken (Fukushima Prefecture) 963-7831, Japan [Geo Coordinate: 37.194995999999996,140.48419100000001]
- Utilizable season: Always
- Access: Bus from JR Suigun Line Iwaki-Ishikawa Station for Ononiimachi to Lakeside-Center stop.
- Reference: Bobata Lakeside Center Tel: +81(247)26-3986 FAX： 0247-26-0007